Vanish - Advanced Vein Treatments
is a fast-growing medical clinic seeking a
Medical Front Desk Receptionist
Oak Creek, WI
About our practice:
Vanish was started in 2017 and was created for the purpose of providing high quality venous care to patients utilizing more advanced and less invasive technology than what hospital providers were offering. The physician owner was the Department Chief of Emergency Medicine and worked in a community-based hospital for 15-years. The non-physician co-owner has 20 years of medical device sales and management experience along with ownership and development of an acute care clinic.
We started out with just two employees in Oak Creek and have now grown to twelve employees and an additional location in Waukesha. We have treated thousands of patients with varicose vein disease, lymphedema, lipedema, and for cosmetic improvement of spider veins. We look to continue growing and expanding in areas of need.
Why you should join our group:
We are a private practice that puts the patient and their experience first. Second to that mission is the importance of providing a supportive and caring environment for all team members. Being a non-corporatized, medical environment allows for ingenuity and creativity in managing patient care and the team you work with.
Our Locations: we are located in Oak Creek and Waukesha, WI www.vanishlegveins.com
Main office address: 7003 S. Howell Ave., Suite 1600, Oak Creek WI 53154
Your Mission as Medical Front Desk Receptionist
As our front desk receptionist, you will be the first impression of Vanish for every new patient. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure an outstanding patient experience and providing an excellent level of service.
Medical Front Desk Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities include,
but not limited to:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Provide ideas and execute initiatives as appropriate to improve established customer experience and revenue stream and increase new patient lead generation and conversion.
- Answer phones; return patient calls, answer patient emails.
- Schedule new and established patients for their appointments.
- Ensure patients information is accurately recorded in EMR.
- Inform patients of costs of care being provided and guiding them to appropriate resources for further information.
- Check in/check out patients and collect dues.
- Manage and obtain physician referrals.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the reception area.
- Scan documents into EMR.
- Correspond with staff on patient issues and concerns.
- Perform research and provide information to patients.
Preferred personality characteristics:
- One to three years of work experience working in a medical, dental or similar service-oriented industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of health insurances in regard to referrals, authorizations, and claims.
- Knowledge of computers, medical terminology, and insurance in order to effectively handle the patient encounter is preferred.
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Offered salary and other compensation:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer an hourly salary of $16.00 to $25.00. We also offer:
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and looking for personal development
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced, patient service-oriented environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal skills
- Good organizational skills in the performance of duties and responsibilities
- Ability to effectively work with physicians, patients, and other personnel in a cooperative, collaborative manner to maintain high patient satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain professional conduct in all work-related situations.
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- 401K match