Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
About our company:
After several years of working together, 4 co-workers formed AME International in 2007 with not much more than existing relationships and a will to succeed. Based on our experience and connection to the customer, we became the recognized authority on tire changing tools and equipment for construction and mining vehicles. In 2015, we partnered with Haltec and became part of the Haltec group of companies.
Our 2022 revenues were just over $23 million, and we are forecasting $26 million in revenue in 2023. AME has grown to a 49-employee company and achieved much of our success through field work with end users, updating or creating new designs to handle new problems as they arise, and a fun working atmosphere. We believe in partnering with customers for mutual success, working hard and having fun doing it.
Our Location: 2347 Circuit Way Brooksville, FL 34604. www.ameintl.net
Your Mission as Marketing Specialist:
As our Marketing Specialist, you will strengthen our expansion through intelligent promotion of our products & services. Part of your mission will be to develop further our digital presence on the targeted markets, while strengthening all traditional marketing channels. Specific duties include:
Required experience and qualifications:
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales and customer support.
- Updates senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns
- Works closely with graphic design team to create appealing and relevant marketing materials
- Manages 3-person marketing team.
- Serve as liaison for customers when requesting marketing related items.
- Manage the company’s tradeshow efforts from the beginning stages through the completion of the events.
- Identifies, develops, or evaluates marketing strategy.
- Formulates, directs, or coordinates marketing activities or policies to promote products or services.
- Directs the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversees their daily activities.
- Consults with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
- Coordinates or participates in promotional activities or trade shows.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- A college degree in marketing or related field is requested but not required if there’s industry experience of 5+ years
- Industry specific marketing experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM (HubSpot preferred)
- Working knowledge of digital marketing, including FB ads, Google ads, and Digital marketing creatives
- Data analysis from various marketing platforms
- Great leadership attitude
- Strong managerial capabilities
- Attention to detail with great organizational skills
Offered salary and other compensation:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer $63,000 to $70,000. Additionally, we offer
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Effective at guiding, coaching, and mentoring
- Able to have crucial conversations.
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Group bonuses
- Paid vacation
- Health (vision, medical, dental) Insurance
- 401K plan