XO Physical Therapy
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
Physical Therapist USA
McAllen - Mission - Weslaco, TX - USA
Unique opportunity for any qualified Canadian PT who is looking to work in the US. We are located in Texas - we will handle your US work permit and help you convert your PT license.
About our practice:
XO Physical Therapy is an outpatient orthopedic Private Practice. We offer treatment for diseases, injuries, surgeries, and diagnoses which cause pain, weakness, and dysfunction. Our treatments mainly consist of movement-based activities including strengthening, stretching, and a multitude of manual/hands-on techniques.
Other modalities/interventions to improve function and decrease pain are available. Additionally, we are the leader in Aquatic Physical Therapy in the Rio Grande Valley. We started in May of 2005 with one small 3000 sq/ft facility and have grown into 3 locations with over 27,000 sq/ft and we have plans to open 3 more locations in the next 2-3 years.
Why you should join our team:
Our Location: 2001 South D. Street McAllen, Texas 78503. Web: www.xopt1.com
Your Mission as Physical Therapist:
Our motto is to "help as any people as we can". You will join our team specialized in working in the Private Practice Outpatient Orthopedic setting. You will help us treat and improve as many patients as possible – naturally and effectively.
Required experience and qualifications:
- We offer opportunities for professional growth/advancement and profit-sharing.
- We consider our employees family and our greatest resources/reasons for continued success.
- Positive and supportive TEAMWORK is how we operate, and it is what got us through recent worldly difficulties and challenges.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Must be licensed to practice Physical Therapy in Canada
- Needs some experience - 2 to 3 years
- Must have interest and desire to work in an outpatient orthopedic private practice
Offered salary and other compensation:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer a yearly salary of $95,000 to $125,000 (if you have more than one year of experience in outpatient orthopedics). Additionally, we offer
- Passionate about your work in helping patients improve their health & general well-being
- Team player
- Seeking challenges
- Loving hitting goals
- Strong leadership
- Natural performer who appreciates statistical management
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Relocation stipend
- Legal fees paid for obtaining your US work permit
- Future profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Medical/Dental Insurance/vision
- 401K plan
- Cafeteria plans