Forest Lake Veterinary Hospital
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
Forest Lake, MN
We offer: Fun, highly competitive offer, great work environment, and growth opportunities!
Offered Salary and Other Compensation:
Based on your experience and qualifications, we offer up to $22.00 per hour. Additionally, we offer:
Why Join us as a Veterinary Technician:
- Profit sharing
- 401K plan, matching up to 3%
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Continuing education expense
- Employee discounts
- Uniform allowance
About our hospital:
Forest Lake Veterinary Hospital is a locally owned private practice. We care mainly for dogs and cats and we strive to keep quality patient care affordable for our community. Established in 1962, Forest Lake Veterinary Hospital has grown from a single doctor practice to a thriving multi doctor practice. We seek to always make it a priority to develop relationships and build trust within our community.
Our location: 19861 Fitzgerald Trail N. Forest Lake, MN 55025 http://www.forestlakevet.com
Your Schedule as Veterinary Technician: 4-day work week, and Saturday rotation (9am-12pm). Average of 37 hours per week.
Your Mission as Veterinary Technician:
- Our team is dedicated to the success of both the business, and our people.
- Our practice is steadily growing.
- We have a family environment and have fun at work.
- We are a committed team, and we love to work together.
- We focus on everyone’s well-being.
- We offer competitive benefits and a healthy work-life balance with 4-day work weeks.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Provide support and assistance to the veterinarians where needed.
- Provide a high level of care to ensure patient and client satisfaction.
- Work alongside the veterinarians, veterinary assistants, and client service representatives to promote efficiency throughout the practice.
- Degree or certificate from a qualified veterinary technician training program
Thank you for submitting your application online!