Econologics Financial Advisors
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated
WARNING: Apply ONLY if:
Planned Salary and Other Compensations:
Compensation: We offer a yearly base salary of $42,000 - $45,000 plus potential performance-based commissions – which could add $3000 - $5000 to your yearly income. Additional benefits include:
- You are naturally sales-driven, and you love the challenge of developing new clients
- You enjoy helping people improve their economic well-being… and their lives
- You have experience working with working sales leads - setting appointments and hitting targets
Training: Econologics Financial Advisors will provide you with the training and support you need to do your job. We have a sales system in place to help you work with our leads and be successful on your post. We also have a marketing and promotion system in place to help drive in leads to keep you busy!
We are an expanding company that is looking to add to our growing team. We provide financial planning services to private practice owners throughout the US (including investment and insurance products and services).
Our location: 2401 West Bay Drive, Suite 603 Largo, FL 33770 www.econologicsfinancialadvisors.com
As our Sales Assistant, you’ll work with our Sales team to manage sales leads and newly acquired clients by providing support and administrative assistance during the sales process. This includes booking and confirming sales appointments, being in communication as needed with the Sales leads to move the sales process along, ensuring the sales process is being documented along the way and onboarding new clients for service.
Some required or desired qualifications:
- Life insurance,
- PTO and
- An employer-sponsored retirement plan for qualified employees.
Some needed skills and abilities:
- At least 1 year of experience in working with sales leads with a successful track record
- At least 1 year of experience with office administration and client servicing
- Experience with and ability to operate Salesforce or similar CRM, including basic data entry functions as well as sales support functions
- Experience and success with making out-bound phone calls to sales leads and scheduling appointments.
- Good typing and computer skills including programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Education and Experience:
- Appointment setting and excellent communication and phone skills
- Good attitude and desire to help, friendly and outgoing
- Ability to manage project deadlines and keep sales data organized and coordinated
- Good ability to keep accurate records and notes to track the sales cycle
- Multi-tasking and time management
- High care and interest in helping our public and our team succeed
- Ability to tolerate a fast-paced environment
Thank you for applying online.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Database management and credit card processing
- Office administration skills
- Basic sales training