City Edge Dental
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated
DENTAL TREATMENT COORDINATOR/RECEPTIONIST
About our practice:
Since 1993, City Edge Dental has been practicing dentistry in the far northern edge of Chicago serving the Norwood Park, Gladstone Park, Jefferson Park, Niles, Norridge Park, Edison and Skokie communities.
We believe our patients deserve gentle, state-of-the-art care from professionals who care. It’s precisely this commitment that sets us apart. Zoom one-hour teeth whitening, electronic patient education, intra-oral cameras, computerized scheduling, Invisalign, intraoral scanners no impressions, CBCT-3 dimensional x-rays scans, implants and all on 4-6 implant supported arches of teeth and single-visit root canal technology are just a few of the many reasons why a visit to City Edge Dental is something to smile about!
Offered salary and other compensation:
Based on your experience and performance record, we offer a base salary of $20/hour to $30/hour, with additional performance-based bonuses. We also offer:
- Medical (50% share)
- Paid holidays
Required experience and qualifications:
- 2-3 or more years of dental front office/patient advocate experience, in a dental setting
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to perform frequent repetitive work with attention to details
Schedule: Mon, Tue 8:45am - 5:30pm; Wed 9:15am - 3:00pm; Thu 8:45am – 7:00 pm; Friday on weeks when we are not working Saturdays: 8:45am - 3:30pm. Also: 2 Saturdays per month 8:15 am - 2:00pm.
Our Location: 6304 N. Nagle Ave 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60646. www.cityedgedental.com
Your Mission as Dental Treatment Coordinator:
As our Dental Treatment Coordinator, you will serve as an advocate and educator in creating treatment plans and financial commitments for dental care. The role is essential in securing treatment plans and coordination of financial resources and/or insurance requirements and billing practices.
Additionally, you will assist in production goals; you will participate in greeting patients, scheduling appointments, answering phones, and other office responsibilities as required
Some of our Dental Treatment Coordinator’s duties and responsibilities:
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Coordinate with the doctor to enlight patients’ treatment programs including time and financial commitments
- Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
- Ensure all pre-authorizations are sent to the insurance companies and are tracked and followed up on in a timely manner
- Create dental claims the day services are rendered
- Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
- Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented
- Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity
- Update and follow up on pending treatment in the Treatment Tracker Report on a daily basis
- Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented
- Collect statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Help run the practice
Thank you for sending your application online.
- Must exhibit an efficient, knowledgeable, and positive countenance to every patient experience
- Demonstrate independent thinking and exercise good judgment
- Work as a team member to accomplish job responsibilities
- Flexible - can accept different work assignments with a positive approach
- Able to follow instructions and takes responsibility for own actions
- Compassionate with patients and staff, willing to help
- willing to study the treatment coordination program and later office manager program